lunedì 3 ottobre 2011

Teaching Philosophy Statement

Teaching Philosophy Statement

My passion for teaching is the result of many cultural experience around the world. This experience give to me the awareness that language without context or cultural grammar between people make not significant to learn a foreign language. This is why during my class I stress all the time the notion of appropriateness, context, social distance and system of politeness during the text class presentation. Indeed, I strongly believe that student have to be actor in class, in term of be proactive during role-playing, scenario invention and conversation analysis.
All this element represent my way of seeing second language education where grammar and pragmatic walk side by side with the strong help of lexical expression and memory.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento